Healthy granola bars that are perfect for on-the-go snacking. These Peanut Butter Pretzel Oatmeal Bars are filled with healthy fats and fibre.
For everyone and anyone who struggles to remember to pack healthy snacks for when you’re out and about – these are the bars for you. They walk that oh-so-delicious line between salty and sweet, while perfectly curbing any mid-afternoon craving.
The best thing about these Peanut Butter Pretzel Oatmeal Bars is that you can make them ahead of time and freeze them individually. That way, when you’re in a rush and need to grab something quick, they’re ready for you! How much better can you get?
Yields About 10 bars
Healthy granola bars, perfect for on-the-go snacking. These Peanut Butter Pretzel Oatmeal Bars are filled with healthy fats and fibre.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanut halves
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzel sticks
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons milled flaxseed
- Prepare a 9-inch square pan by lightly greasing with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together honey, vanilla extract and peanut butter.
- To the same bowl, add peanut halves, pretzel sticks, rolled oats, sliced almonds and milled flaxseed. Stir until combined.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared pan (the harder you press, the better they will stick together!). Freeze for 45 minutes. Remove from freezer, cut into bars and store in the refrigerator.
Recipe inspired by Pinch of Yum "The Best Soft Granola Bars"
This recipe was inspired by The Best Soft Granola Bars from Pinch of Yum.