The tastiest ultra-soft, chewy peanut butter cookies with delicious chocolate chunks! Get creative by swapping the chocolate chunks with peanut butter chips, nuts, seeds or dried fruit.
Serves 1 cookie
Ultra-soft, chewy peanut butter cookies with delicious chocolate chunks.
25 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
37 minTotal Time
- 1/2 cup butter or non-hydrogenated margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheets with parchment or spray with non-stick.
- Combine softened butter or margarine and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well with a wooden spoon or electric mixer.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- If dough is too moist, add more flour until you can shape into balls.
- Evenly space balls on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.